On 22 June 2015, Daan Witteveen and Toonbranbergen gave a workshop on the Open Incubation model at LaunchBase, the incubator program of Maastricht Univeristy. Some 1o teams participated in the workshop. In the workshop the 5 main challenges that ventures teams face were discussed:
- How to start an open venture together with multiple co-founders and partners?
- How to find a balance between contribution & rewards of the venture team members?
- What types of contribution & rewards do we recognize?
- How to deal with he need for ventures to attract different skillsets both at the start and over time?
- How to combine an economical viable business model with social entrepreneurship?
To deal with those questions, the particpants learned how to apply the Open Incubation Contributon & Reward model and the Venture Governance framework. For an impression of the workshop, see the episode on Vidacle.